The six-story, 130-room upscale hotel is expected to open in Summer 2022.
Located at 20 Dwight Street in the coastal city of New Haven, the Cambria Hotel New Haven is a short walk to Yale University, Yale New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus, Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital, and Yale School of Medicine. The hotel is also near New Haven Green, West River Memorial Park, Hammonasset Beach State Park and Yale Bowl football stadium.
“The groundbreaking of the Cambria Hotel New Haven illustrates the tremendous expansion of the brand. So far this year, we have already debuted new hotels in Fort Lauderdale and Orlando, Florida; Rock Hill, South Carolina; and Washington, D.C.,” said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, upscale brands, Choice Hotels. “We look forward to bringing Cambria to even more of our guests’ favorite destinations this year, including Austin, Texas; Detroit; and Nashville, Tennessee. Cambria satisfies guests’ travel curiosities with inspiring design, approachable indulgences and special moments, whether they’re looking to escape for an outdoor adventure, soaking in the sun by the beach or being in the heart of the action downtown.”
The Cambria Hotel New Haven will feature upscale amenities and approachable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Multi-purpose indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation.
- Locally inspired design décor, reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding community, including artwork from local artists that highlight New Haven’s history of innovation.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with design forward fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Onsite dining with freshly made food, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails, now also including to-go options as well as outdoor seating.
- Multi-function meeting and event spaces.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
The Cambria Hotel New Haven will be developed in collaboration with HighSide Development, architect and interior designer Baskervill, construction manager KBE Building Corporation, and will be operated by Pyramid Hotel Group. There are currently almost 60 Cambria hotels open across the U.S. in popular cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans and Phoenix, with nearly 80 hotels in the pipeline.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
© 2021 Hotel News Resource