Clionadh Faunus Powder Highlighter ($12.50 for 0.21 oz.) swirls together to create a soft, silvery beige with a warmer, peachy shift at certain angles. The texture was smooth, lightly creamy, and denser, so it was easier to use a lighter hand to achieve more buildable coverage. I would describe the coverage was opaque, though, which was more than marketed.
The powder applied evenly to bare skin and buffed out to a glowing sheen that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Clionadh Eadon (P, $12.50) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Artist Couture Coco Bling (P, $27.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Vanilla (LE, $19.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Prosecco (LE, $19.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Dazzlelight (P, $17.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Enlighten (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Crystal (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Call of the Canyon (LE, $17.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Virgin (DC, $19.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Silver Dusk (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. – $59.52 Per Ounce
There’s not much that describes the formula other than it has a “soft, buildable application.” They tended to be quite pigmented–semi-opaque to fully opaque–with soft, smoother textures that weren’t too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or more buildable application, I’d highly recommend using a lighter hand a less-dense brush to do so.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they often needed to be really buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin’s natural texture when worn at higher coverage levels. They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides, +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!