ColourPop Voile Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium-dark copper with moderate, warm undertones and a pearly sheen. It had opaque color coverage when applied with a fingertip and more medium, buildable coverage applied with a synthetic brush.
I’d recommend using a blush for this shade, as I found it was a little too emollient and was harder to apply evenly, especially along the edges, with a fingertip (my go-to tool for this formula). It wore well for 10 hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Becca Maui Nights (P, $38.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Ruby Richez (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Bardot (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Ginger Binge (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Pleasure Model (LE, $31.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Multi-Glow (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Bourgeois (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Rhubarb #2 (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Glaze (P, $26.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Give It Away (LE, $30.00) is more muted, cooler (85% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. – $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield “higher coverage”) or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It’s a cream-based product that has a subtle, “wet” feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one’s base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won’t slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!