Nude Glow (01)
Dior Nude Glow (01) Dior Forever Couture Luminizer ($48.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a medium-dark, peachy gold with warmer undertones and a luminous sheen. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was easy to adjust to sheerer, more buildable coverage if desired by using a lighter hand.
The texture was smooth to the touch, never powdery but very seamless and flattering on my skin. It was firmer as a powder, which I expected based on the type of formula (gel-powder), which tends to work better with a moderately-dense brush. It wore nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Multi-Glow (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Queen (LE, $38.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Holo Gold (002) (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Snow Kissed (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Lit (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #3 (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Nude Glow (001) (P, $50.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Chantecaille Sunlight (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Love Glow (Glow Impact Powder) (PiP, $42.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Equinox (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
$48.00/0.21 oz. – $228.57 Per Ounce
It was described as having a “multidimensional glow” that “blend[ed] seamlessly” and was long-wearing. The formula felt like it was a gel-powder formula, which was indicated by its slightly firmer, almost stiff, feel in the pan, but there was no powderiness, and the product picked up well with a moderately-dense brush. Once on, the powder almost “melted” on my skin, which gave it a particularly seamless look that was never dry or dusty.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade but were typically semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and easy to work with by using a lighter or heavier hand to pick up product as desired. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading visibly.
The powders were floral-scented.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Couture Luminizer swatches.
#15716 MICA ● CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ● SILICA ● SQUALANE ● OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE ● GLYCERIN ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● POLYSORBATE 80 ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT ● XANTHAN GUM ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● CETEARYL ALCOHOL ● DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ● CI 77491, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!