If the whole complicated mess about food allergies, food intolerances, blood allergy testing, skin pinprick allergy testing and what that means – i.e. what tests you should have done, who you should listen to, what impact (really!) does this have on your health – is driving you crazy…
Then be sure and join us as we put our knowledge and experience together and sort through the maze of exactly what is known (hard scientific fact) and what experience has shown us, to come up with some useful, meaningful guidelines that you can put into action.
After my teleseminar with Dr. Wendy Ellis on Blood Food Allergy Testing, although I learned a lot, I was left with even more questions!
So now we’re going in-depth and totally open (no one’s pushing an agenda!) on this 2-hour roundtable discussion, bringing together:
Jini Patel Thompson (me) – author of 16 books, specializing in natural healing for IBD & IBS.
Debbie Sarfati Steinbock – Certified Holistic Health Counselor in Colorado with a lot of experience in dietary modifications.
Shirin Kalyan – Director of Preclinical Research at Qu Biologics in Vancouver, a biotech firm focused on immunotherapy for cancer and inflammatory bowel disease. Shirin has a PhD in Immunology and Experimental Medicine.
Things we discuss during this call include:
- Out of all these food allergy blood tests: IgE, IgG, IgG4 and IgA – are any of them are worthwhile as a method of decreasing inflammation in the body and calming the immune system (by avoiding indicated foods)? And what are each of them actually measuring – what do the results mean in terms of our health and functioning?
- For people who have a persistent symptom or condition – where they can’t figure out what’s causing it – what tests or investigations would be useful or helpful?
- How female hormones affect the immune system and why this makes allergies (and autoimmune disease) much more complicated for women.
- How and why your immune system decides to label a protein as “dangerous” – or not.
- How stress and our perceptions of life events can increase allergies.
- How to teach your body to become ‘tolerized’ to a previous allergen.
- And a whole lot more – delayed hypersensitivity, cross-reactions, etc.
Click the PLAY button below to listen in, or download the call:
Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural healing for digestive diseases. She healed herself from widespread Crohn’s Disease and has remained drug and surgery-free for over 20 years. Jini has appeared on numerous podcast, TV, and radio shows throughout the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia, giving people hope and vision for how they can heal their Colitis, Crohn’s, Diverticulitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), using entirely natural methods. Her books on natural healing for digestive diseases have sold worldwide in over 80 countries.