MCR has acquired the 60-room The Chambers Hotel on 9th Street and Hennepin Avenue in downtown Minneapoliss historic theater district.
MCR has acquired the 60-room The Chambers Hotel on 9th Street and Hennepin Avenue in downtown Minneapolis’s historic theater district.
MCR rebranded the hotel, formerly a Le Meridien, as an independent property, complete with a new logo and website. The logo, which has a simple, modern C, is a nod to the hotel’s name and the building’s shape. Throughout the hotel, design features incorporate double Cs in celebration of its home in the Twin Cities!
Built in 1908, The Chambers Hotel is now open after being closed for nearly a year.
The Chambers Hotel is located at 901 Hennepin Avenue (at 9th Street) and features:
- 60 pet-friendly guestrooms and suites with walk-in rain showers; some have deep soaking tubs and outdoor terraces
- A 1,100-square-foot penthouse with 1.5 bathrooms and a wraparound terrace overlooking Hennepin Avenue
- Views of downtown and the Orpheum Theatre
- A courtyard with a fire pit
- A rooftop lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows and panoramic views
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary loaner bikes to tour the city
- A 24-hour fitness center
- More than 12,500 square feet of event space including three combinable meeting rooms and a boardroom with HDTV and expert audiovisual services
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
© 2021 Hotel News Resource