Milani Rosa Italiana Baked Highlighter ($10.99 for 0.28 oz.) is a light copper with warmer, brownish undertones and lighter, golden shimmer and sparkle throughout. It was more prone to emphasizing my skin’s natural texture, especially any dryness, as the highlighter had a drier, chunkier feel where the shimmer/sparkle separated more from the base.
It had medium, buildable color coverage, which was as marketed, and it blended out without difficulty, but I didn’t think it was the most flattering highlighter on my skin (and these days, it’s not hard to find one that is). It stayed on well for seven and a half hours before fading a bit, and had some migration over time.
- ColourPop Padded Down (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Dima’s Glow (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Fierce (P, $29.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tower 28 Sun Coast (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Galet (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Bronzite (P, $24.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Class Act (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Perles de Lumiere (LE, $70.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Jouer Skinny Dip (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Mica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polyisoprene, Silica, Talc, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.