It’s become standard practice for Nintendo to release day-one updates for its latest releases on the Switch. Following on from first-day patches for Miitopia and Game Builder Garage, we’ve now got one for Camelot’s game, Mario Golf: Super Rush.
It bumps the title up to Version 1.1.0. According to the Japanese support page, there are some adjustments and minor improvements – below is a rough translation. When we do get hold of the official English patch notes, we’ll be sure to update this post.
Ver. 1.1.0 (Released June 24, 2021)
- Added “Yes / No” selection for happening events. If you select “Yes”, a happening event will occur at regular intervals during play.
Adventure in the Mario world (adventure mode)
- “Challenge” of “Shot from tee”, “Approach” and “Putter” has been added. Additional challenges can be challenged from Fire Bros, which appears in the practice area of each town.
- We have added a “lesson” where you can learn how to use spins and how to deal with the wind. Additional lessons can be learned from Hammer Bros, which appears in the practice areas of each town.
- Adjusted some effects on the progress of the game.
- When trying to swing, “Swing” is displayed on the screen.
- Adjusted the game balance for swing input.
Local communication / online communication
- Changed to display the name of the opponent player.
- The communication status is displayed even during play.
- Adjusted the display position such as the character information displayed during play.
- Adjusted the production of the result.
- In addition, we have adjusted the game balance and fixed some problems so that you can play the game comfortably.
During its E3 Direct last week, Nintendo also confirmed it would be releasing free content updates for the new Mario Golf – including more courses and playable characters.
If you would like to find out more information about Nintendo’s new Switch game, check out our review. Have you downloaded Version 1.1.0 yet? Notice anything else? Leave your thoughts down below.