In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Stefano Mastrogiacomo. He is from Strategyzer and a Professor, as well as the author of High Impact Tools for Teams: 5 Tools to Align Team Members, Build Trust, and Get Results Fast
We speak about what it takes for innovation teams to achieve their highest levels of performance.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:15 – The start of his work with a dissertation on distributed team, and team alignment and the evolution of communication
- 00:05:00 – What prevents innovation teams working at their optimum level, based on failed interactions between team members
- 00:07:45 – The importance of Psychological Safety
- 00:10:00 – Research shows teams feel most meetings are a waste of time
- 00:11:15 – Only 10% of team members agree who is on their team
- 00:12:30 – the Team Alignment Map
- 00:16:15 – the Team Contract
- 00:19:15 – The challenges of distributed teams, and the importance of turning on your webcam
Links mentioned in this episode:
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.