CONCORD, N.C. – Winning three consecutive World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series features over the weekend also lifted Brad Sweet to the 20-start plateau to make him eligible for the National Sprint Car Rankings.
As a result, Sweet leads the rankings with an average finish of 3.4 in 20 starts, including a national-best eight feature victories.
With 19 drivers having reached the 20-start mark, David Gravel, Carson Macedo, Donny Schatz and Sheldon Haudenschild round out the top five.
Danny Dietrich leads the Eastern region standings over Anthony Macri with Aaron Reutzel leading the Western region.
Sweet tops the Mid-America region and D.J. Foos heads the Great Lakes standings. Lynton Jeffrey, who won Saturday at Knoxville (Iowa) Raceway, leads the Great Plains region.
Fifty-six drivers have combined to win the 87 features run.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Brad Sweet, 3.4 (20 starts)
- David Gravel, 5.5 (20 starts)
- Carson Macedo, 6.0 (24 starts)
- Donny Schatz, 7.192 (26 starts)
- Sheldon Haudenschild, 7.44 (25 starts)
- Justin Peck, 7.808 (26 starts)
- Logan Schuchart, 8.048 (21 starts)
- Anthony Macri, 8.583 (24 starts)
- Aaron Reutzel, 8.640 (25 starts)
- Danny Dietrich, 9.0 (24 starts)
Advance on to view the regional standings and feature win list.