Question: On the Absorb Plus website there is a table with nutritional facts but the actual ingredients aren’t listed. Where do the different nutritional components of Absorb Plus come from and what are the “natural flavors” made of?
Answer: Our natural flavors do not contain MSG, gluten, or wheat. They are natural flavor extracts – similar to the vanilla extract you would buy in your grocery store. These natural extracts are then bonded (via super-fine spraying) onto a carrier powder (like maltodextrin) for even dispersion throughout Absorb Plus. For ingredient derivations, see the list below:
- Amino acids – Fermented from rice
- Whey protein isolate – Cow’s milk, hormone-free (cross-flow membrane, cold-extracted, over 99% of the lactose has been removed and it is casein-free). For more details on our whey, click here.
- Vitamin E – Vegetable oil
- Vitamin K2 – Natto (fermented soybeans)
- Other Vitamins and minerals – Vegetarian sourced although some are synthesized as they are not available as extractions in elemental form
- Maltodextrin – Cassava root (tapioca)
- Fructose – Corn
For more information about Absorb Plus, click HERE.
If you’re ready to purchase Absorb Plus, click HERE.
Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural healing for digestive diseases. She healed herself from widespread Crohn’s Disease and has remained drug and surgery-free for over 20 years. Jini has appeared on numerous podcast, TV, and radio shows throughout the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia, giving people hope and vision for how they can heal their Colitis, Crohn’s, Diverticulitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), using entirely natural methods. Her books on natural healing for digestive diseases have sold worldwide in over 80 countries.