Absorb Plus is a delicious tasting, dietary supplement shake comprised of the highest quality, natural, elemental (pre-digested) ingredients.
- People with Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Diverticulitis, Colon Cancer, or Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- People who have trouble chewing, swallowing, digesting or absorbing their food.
- People recovering from illness and/or surgery and cancer.
Help for Your Condition:
- Does everything you eat make you sick or cause you pain?
- Are you desperate to find food that doesn’t cause you pain, bloating, gas, cramping, nausea, constipation or diarrhea?
- Do you suffer from intestinal inflammation, ulceration or bleeding?
- Are you losing weight, or having a hard time keeping weight on?
- Do you have a condition or illness that makes it difficult for you to eat, digest or obtain nourishment from food, such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, AIDS or cancer?
- Are you exhausted all of the time?
Jini Patel Thompson understands what you’re feeling, and she’s here to help. She suffered from a serious gastrointestinal disorder for years, until she developed her own natural treatment program and elemental liquid diet. She has now been drug and surgery free since 1989.
Even if you have tried many different diets and treatments without success, don’t give up. It doesn’t matter whether you have lost your ability to digest or absorb nutrients, lost your appetite, are experiencing nausea, or have difficulties chewing or swallowing – we have some solutions for you.
Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural healing for digestive diseases. She healed herself from widespread Crohn’s Disease and has remained drug and surgery-free for over 20 years. Jini has appeared on numerous podcast, TV, and radio shows throughout the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia, giving people hope and vision for how they can heal their Colitis, Crohn’s, Diverticulitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), using entirely natural methods. Her books on natural healing for digestive diseases have sold worldwide in over 80 countries.